Tuesday, November 10, 2009

7 Things I Love About My Pet Insurance Company

Thanks for visiting my blog. I put this page up after going through the agonizing process of trying to find the right insurance for my pets. I've got 1 dog named Zoey and 2 cats named Striker and Wooly. Funny names huh?

Anyway, I'm so happy that the search is over! That's why I wanted to share what I went through, some of the concerns I had, and then show you how you can benefit too.

I'm kinda scattered sometimes so that's why I broke this down into my top 7 favorite things.

1. They cover more things than they don't

When I purchased the coverage, I was worried there was going to be a whole complicated list of things that wouldn't be covered. But I didn't have that experience with my company.

In fact, they cover so much that on their website they focus more on what they don't cover. If I was going to pay for coverage, I wanted it to be easy to understand and they did just that.

2. The claims process is easy

I'm sure you have had to worry about some type of insurance in your life - health insurance, car insurance, and the like. You probably know that the claims process can be one of the most frustrating experiences.

Fortunately I didn't have to go through that! In fact, I was surprised by how quickly I received a check in the mail after filling out the claim.

3. We could keep our current vet

When I was looking up information about pet insurance, I read that a lot of plans would restrict you to certain veterinarians and that you'd have to give up the one you've been seeing.

That's the last thing I wanted to do! Fortunately, my pet insurance company let me keep our vet. My pets are fussy and I didn't want them to have to adjust to a new doctor.

4. Coverage for their whole life

One of the main reasons I wanted coverage was so I could plan in advance for any potential illnesses. I was worried that one of my pets would get a condition like diabetes that would require a lot of ongoing procedures.

That's another reason why I like my insurance company. They assured me that if any of my pets get sick, they'll still be covered year after year as long I continue to pay my premiums.

Talk about a relief!

5. Discount for more than one pet

I'm a pet lover - what can I say? I figured it was going to cost me an arm and leg to get insurance for all of them. But my company was great and let me enroll many pets for a discounted rate.

6. My veterinarian recommended it

I knew that my vet would have an idea of the different insurance companies around. He put me mind at ease and told me that I was making the right choice. On both my end and his, everything was going to be handled smoothly.

7. I got a free instant quote

After I did my research, I was ready to start comparing different plans. My company made it easy on me to get a quote online. I didn't have many questions but when I did, I was able to call them up directly afterwards to get the information I needed.

I could go on and on about my pet insurance company. All I hope is that what I've written helps you in your pursuit of the right coverage. I know I made the right choice and want to help you do the same.

Here's where you can go to get your instant quote right now: Instant Pet Insurance Quote!

Make sure to leave a comment and tell me how they've helped you! I know you're going to be writing your own success story soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this useful post. If you have any queries about pet insurance that covers pre-existing conditions then visit the link.

    ReplyDelete